Assistant Client Executive Position – Job Description
AM O’Sullivan PR is a Cork-headquartered consultancy with an international reach. Its award-winning, strategic communications team are trusted advisors to large indigenous and multinational clients. The consultancy operates throughout Ireland in sectors including Life Sciences (Pharmaceuticals, Biologics, Healthcare, Medical Devices), Tech, Energy/Utilities, Professional Services, and Education.
As a business, AM O’Sullivan is passionate about providing a first-class service, delivering results for its clients and developing trust and understanding with everyone it engages with, including clients, supplier partners and media.
AM O’Sullivan PR has unrivalled experience, contacts and expertise in the FDI Life Sciences Manufacturing Sector. The team’s understanding of this sector is unique in Ireland and it has a keen awareness of, and experience in, the challenges of effective internal positioning by multinational subsidiaries within their parent organisations.
AM O’Sullivan PR is a member of the Public Relations Consultants Association (PRCA) and IPREX, the global communications platform, and was recognised as the PRCA Agency of the Year 2020.
We are looking for an ambitious Assistant Client Executive with a communications background to join our expanding team.
- Manage the media monitoring activities within the agency.
- Be the main point of contact for our media monitoring agency, the AM O’Sullivan PR team and clients.
- Collate and circulate daily media coverage to all clients.
- Prepare media coverage reports for clients.
- Attend team and client meetings.
- Support on other activities for clients, such as events.
- Contribute to the overall successful operation of AM O’Sullivan PR.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A qualification in public relations (PR) / communications.
- A keen interest and understanding of the media landscape.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to contribute to the team, with a conscientious work ethic.
In return, you will:
- Be part of an award-winning, strategic communications consultancy.
- Have an opportunity to learn about communications, the media and business.
- Gain an understanding of media, and insights into journalists and their areas of interest.
- Receive training and mentorship.
For further information or to submit your CV, contact Orla Clancy, Client Director at AM O’Sullivan PR, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Tuesday, July 5th, 2022, at 5pm
Ann-Marie O’Sullivan, Chief Executive at AM O’Sullivan PR
“Internships are mutually beneficial for both AM O’Sullivan PR and the intern. They offer the individual the opportunity to practically apply his or her education to everyday consultancy life. S/he will learn not only about PR, but also media and business practices in a wider context. An internship offers a setting for professional relationship building and networking, which are key parts of the business and the industry. Internships are a valuable experience for AM O’Sullivan PR as we have the benefit of the intern’s skills while training and mentoring a new team member. We invest in interns to help them grow professionally and establish themselves in the industry. Through internships, we can identify future hires for the consultancy as we will have had direct experience working with the individuals.”