Ann-Marie O’Sullivan, Chief Executive at AM O’Sullivan PR:
“Due to continued growth and increased client activity, we are recruiting for a Client Executive. As a consultancy, we are uniquely positioned, representing six of the top ten global life sciences companies, as well as clients in technology, energy, professional services, construction, education and not-for-profit sectors on a nationwide level. This vacancy is an ideal opportunity for an experienced communications professional to progress his/her career by supporting corporate clients within our strategic, creative and collaborative consultancy. We believe in training, mentoring and investing in our people to help team members to grow professionally and establish themselves within the consultancy and the wider industry.”
AM O’Sullivan PR is a Cork-headquartered, award-winning, strategic communications consultancy. We are trusted advisors to large indigenous and multinational clients, including six of the top ten global life sciences companies.
AM O’Sullivan PR is a member of the Public Relations Consultants Association (PRCA) and IPREX, the global communications platform. AM O’Sullivan PR was recognised as the PRCA Agency of the Year 2020.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Client Executive with a communications background to join our expanding team.
- Contribute to content creation within the consultancy.
- Prepare media distribution lists.
- Draft press releases.
- Manage client and media relationships.
- Attend team and client meetings.
- Support on other activities for clients, such as events.
- Engage in brainstorming sessions and proposal development.
- An awareness of budget management.
- Contribute to the overall successful operation of AM O’Sullivan PR.
Our ideal candidate will be confident, engaging and capable and will have:
- A qualification in public relations, journalism or a business-related field.
- At least two years in-house or agency experience.
- A keen interest in a collaborative working environment.
- Well-established relationships with Irish media.
- Excellent writing, organisational and interpersonal skills.
In return, you will:
- Be part of an award-winning strategic communications consultancy.
- Collaborate with and learn from a dynamic and experienced team.
- Have exposure to multinational and large indigenous clients.
- Receive training and mentorship.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on experience and skillset.
For further information or to submit your CV, contact Orla Clancy, Client Director at AM O’Sullivan PR, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Friday, August 6th, 2021, at 5pm