AM O’Sullivan PR is seeking a full-time Office Manager to bring his / her organisational skills to bear across all office operations and procedures.
The role will include the book-keeping function, controlling and managing correspondence on behalf of senior staff, maintaining filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions and assigning and monitoring all clerical functions within the business.
Book-Keeping / Accounts
A key part of the role will include book-keeping responsibilities using Harvest and Xero. Duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Generating sales invoices and ensuring they are issued in accordance with PO terms and conditions
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Processing employee expenses
- Bank Reconciliation
- VAT Returns
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
- Implementing and maintaining a HR system
- Handling business correspondence and phone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain filing systems
- Liaising with clients via email and phone, as required
- Manage ordering of office stationery supplies
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Harvest and Xero would be an advantage
- Ensure all work is completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to work on his / her own initiative and manage the workload
If you would like to join the AM O’Sullivan PR team, please email your application to Tina Quinn at [email protected]. Closing date for applications is Friday, August 3rd, 2018.