AM O’Sullivan PR is a Cork-headquartered, award-winning, strategic communications consultancy. We work with indigenous and multi-national clients, including six of the top ten global life sciences companies.
AM O’Sullivan PR is the only non-Dublin based member of the Public Relations Consultants Association (PRCA) and is a member of IPREX, the global communications platform. In June, AM O’Sullivan PR was recognised as the PRCA Agency of the Year 2020.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated Account Manager to join our expanding team. The successful candidate will be Dublin-based and a self-starter who is looking for a flexible, remote working communications role. Our ideal candidate will have at least five years relevant consultancy and/or in-house experience, with a proven track record in delivering strategic communications campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Well-established media contacts, particularly among national print, broadcast and online outlets.
- Excellent media relations skills with a proven track record in developing and delivering corporate PR campaigns.
- Exceptional writing, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Experience in new business development and the preparation of proposals and pitches.
- Experience in mentoring and managing people.
Apply in strict confidence to Tina Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is Friday, November 20th, 2020.